The 558031-HOSE 1 inch BLACK REINFORCED BALLAST HOSE is meant to work with the W610-P Jabsco Metal Ballast Puppy Pump High volume, self-priming, reversible, metal ballast pump and Fly High Fatsacs. Best for automatic ballast systems. Not made in the USA but high-quality pump endorsed by Fly High.
The 558031-HOSE 1 inch BLACK REINFORCED BALLAST HOSE is meant to work with the W610-P Jabsco Metal Ballast Puppy Pump is designed to pump water into Fly High Fat Sacs and when reversed will also pump water out of them. It has a flow rate of 540 gallons per hour, so it can fill most ballast tanks in about five minutes. It is equipped with a Run-Dry Protection Device to automatically shut-off the pump and protects the impeller from run-dry damage should the pump be mistakenly left on after the Ballast Tank is empty. The Ballast Puppy also features ignition protection which allows the use of this pump in the engine compartment unlike its less expensive cousin the Simer Pump. This is the same pump used to fill and drain OEM ballast systems in Mastercraft Wakeboard Boats, 2009 Supra Wakeboard Boats, 2009 Moomba Wakeboard Boats, Correct Craft Wakeboard boats and Centurion Wakeboard Boats.
1. Call Mike Seipel at 561-523-1947 and let him know the year, make, the model of your boat and what you want to accomplish.
How to Hook Up an Automatic Ballast System. The Best Possible Way is by Keeping it Basic!
Required parts for EACH Pro X Series Fat Sac you will need the following:
1 each of (W610-P) – Jabsco Metal Ballast Puppy Pump (high volume,
For each Pro X Series Fat Sac, you will need the following;
1. 1 x (W610-P) Jabsco Metal Ballast Puppy Pump high volume, self-priming, reversible pump with the fill-empty switch.
2. about 25 feet (558031 – black hose) black reinforced bilge hose Fits 1″ or 11/8″ fittings
3. 2 x (W743-SS) 11/8″ Quick Connect – Sac Valve Thread – screw these into Pro X Series Fat Sac with all Purpose PVC Cement..
6. 6 x (558031-clamp) 316 stainless steel worm drive hose clamp 5/16″-1 1/2″ clamp diameter range
7. 2 x Thru Hulls One for the bottom of the boat to fill and empty through plus one for the vent/overflow
8. Adequate length of electrical wire to wire up the Jabsco Metal Ballast Puppy Pump (NOT INCLUDED)
NOTE: The vent overflow thru hull fitting needs to be higher then