No Fall Backwards Barefooting Video Tutorials
I can remember the exhilaration of learning to backwards barefoot the very first time that I experienced a good run that went for a good long run without a hard fall. It is even hard to describe to someone who does not know barefoot skiing how exciting it is to be able to stand on the water backwards and ride down the lake looking at the massive spray coming off your feet!
The problem is that most people do not get to experience this amazing joy because they are interrupted by a horrible experience of painful falls that bring a whole new world of hurt compared to forwards barefooting.
It does not need to be that way.
What if I could show you how to learn to backwards barefoot at super slow speeds like 23mph and without falling?
Sound too good to be true?
First of all, let’s make sure you are getting all my
Did you do it? Please do me a favor and share this article as well as refer a friend that I could share the joy of barefoot skiing with!
Ok, let’s do this.
The key to barefoot skiing without falling is found in a couple simple rules that must be followed in order to keep you safe:
- NEVER accelerate past 12mph until the new backwards barefooter has been able to establish a “glide” on the water with there feet that they can maintain at no more than 12mph held steady for 10 seconds. The way you know that the glide is good is because they do not pierce through the water AND there is a steady even arc of water coming off each foot.
- After going through my tutorials and you are ready to get up from the gliding, bent-over position, NEVER allow the driver to accelerate past 23mph.
- DRIVING Super Star tip: There is a critical time during the driving process when the footer is ready to get up while they transition from the “glide” to being up. This transition time is a 3-5 second window of time when the footer is bending over and turning their feet down. AS THEY ARE DOING THIS 3-5 second bend-over, your acceleration mutch match their motion of bending. see my video below on driving for more info. No matter how badly you want the footer to get up, YOUR JOB is to NOT over-accelerate them (which results in pulling them “out-the-back” i.e… Fall).
I have put these videos together in one place so you do not need to search them on my YouTube Channel DawgTv
Backwards Barefoot Secrets Video 1
Backwards Barefoot Secrets Video 2
H.u.g.e Barefoot Skiing Tip: Vision
Barefoot Skiing Driving Tips for Backwards Barefoot Water Skiing
If you have enjoyed my free tutorials and explanations, please do the following to help me;
- SHARE this on social media
- Tell your friends to sign-up for my free help and videos
- Leave me a comment below and I will personally answer each comment.
- If you have any injuries or health issues that are preventing you from achieving your barefooting dream, let me know and I can share how I might be able to help show you how I got stronger, lighter, and leaner at age 55 than I was 30 years ago. Just message me, email me or TEXT me at 863-269-0786 and ask me about the miracle molecule!
“Expect a Miracle!”
Lane “Dawg” Bowers
Here’s a cool new video I did with my 13-year-old, Zane…
ASK me about “The World’s Most Powerful Product”
“The single greatest health science
Breakthrough of our lifetime.”
I would really love it if you left me a Google Review by
Clicking here so I can help others learn to barefoot safely.