Free Virtual Ski School 4 Backward Barefoot PowerBand – Greg
In this 4th installment of my Free Virtual Ski School analysis, I give “Greg” some free video advice on how to improve his backward barefooting by utilizing the PowerBand as well as good Posture and Glide.
If you would like to take advantage of my Free Virtual Ski School offer, please do the following:
- email to [email protected] with the subject line: “Free Virtual Ski School”
- Include a link to a high-quality video that is on Vimeo or YouTube that I can analyze
- State specifically what SPECIFICALLY you would like me to help you improve.
- mention that you do not mind if I share the free video analysis with others.
If you are not on my Free Barefooting Tips newsletter, please go get my free “Be the Best Barefooter On Your Lake” ebook and free video tutorials by entering your name and email at TheFootersEdge.com.
1. Enter your name and email at TheFootersEdge.com to get my Free eBook, “Be the Best Barefooter On Your Lake!” As well as all my latest videos and tutorials.
2. Please share with a fellow barefooter so you can look like the well-connected barefooting stud you are and helping me spread the news about how you can learn to barefoot at super slow speeds and without falling:
————————————— copy and paste
“Dear barefooting friend,
As you know, I am well connected and would only send you the best insider info ever!
Go to TheFootersEdge.com and enter your name and email so you can download Lane “Dawg” Bowers’ Free Barefooting Tips eBook, “Be TheBest Barefooter On Your Lake!”
You will also get all the latest barefooting tips like how you can learn to barefoot at super slow speeds and without falling, World-Class Tumble Turns in 20 minutes, and how to learn backward barefooting at super slow speeds and without falling.
Your studly well-connected barefooting friend,
[insert your name HERE]
Greg emailed me the following:
“Good Afternoon Kind Sir
I still find myself struggling to get into the power band / glide – perhaps out of fear of the crash (again……) and skiing defensively (surviving) while looking like a hunchback.
I am not sure if my planned rotator surgery is postponed or not but my goal is to be behind the boat long line bacerds if I am skiing this summer.
Without sucking up too much I will say your tips are VERY beneficial and APPRECIATED.
The attached video is free to use as you like. If there need to upload to a Vimeo or YouTube let me know
I am 6’-1 260
Speed in the video was 38
Tips for Getting into the PowerBand!
- Slow down! 34 mph.
- Improve your power band.
- Move around
You will also want to check out the following amazing and free information:
Click HERE for Ski School Information
Click HERE for my Virtual Ski School
Please leave me a comment below.
PSA: If you are depressed or feel like there is no hope for you right now, then I would encourage you to ask to hear my message of hope of how I was at deaths’ door and found the miracle I needed. Maybe I can help you get the miracle you need! email me for my story at [email protected] or TEXT to 863-269-0786 and maybe I can help get you the miracle you need ?
“Would You Like to Hear My Story of Hope?”